Friday, September 2, 2011

ZZZzzzzz......

So since I dropped my baby news I have been missing....mostly because you can't really blog about napping which is about all I have been doing recently.  The internet assures me that I am supposed to be nap-happy so I am choosing to believe it.  :D

However, I did get this month's Angel Food order so I have all sorts of new fun ingredients to play with.

Recently I've been doing a lot of easy stuff (in between naps) such as spaghetti with sauce from a jar.  But!  To make it slightly more interesting I make garlic bread in my bread machine.  This is one of those kitchen gadgets I never would have bought for myself; I received a digital electric bread machine in 2005 as a wedding gift.  I think I have used it more in the past 3 months than in the whole of 2005-2010.  So far my favorite recipe come from AllRecipes.com (surprise!).  You can find it here.  Even with only 2 tbs of butter in the whole loaf it has so much flavor that we don't even butter it at the table.   Try it!  It's delicious!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment