Saturday, August 20, 2011

Feeling nostalgic :D

So now that it's really happening (Squeeeal!!!) I am happily sewing away in preparation for my impending tiny person.  :D  There are several things I intend to reuse or hand down from my son, but I believe there should be a few things kept specifically for each child.  One such item is my son's floor quilt from his infant days.
Isn't he a cutie???!
My mother and my sister worked together to make that quilt for him with bug and bee prints.  Very cute.  And I want him to be able to hold onto it.  Sooooo.......I made this. :D
A sweet, gender non-specific "Hoo" quilt.  The pattern is not the same as Monkey's but it is a fleece-backed floor quilt just the same.  Can't wait to see my sweet tiny person practicing holding up that sweet little noggin' on this cute quilt just from Mommy.  :)

In fact, I liked it so much I want to make another.  So I posted a custom quilt ad in my Etsy shop, anyone interested?  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment