Friday, August 5, 2011

Cheap!

In my quest to save some money I have tried all kinds of different stores and recipes and various ways to crunch grocery cash.  This is one of the best ways to save money!  Angel Food Ministries.  This is a program that is available to everyone.  There are no qualifications whatsoever!  Click here for their website where you can view the "menu" for the month.  Each month you choose from different boxes or cases of food, place and pay for your order online and pick up at the end of the month from the location of your choice.  There are literally pick up locations all over the place.  Check it out! 

I got our first order in on the 30th; the guys even loaded the box in the trunk of my car, I didn't even have to get out much less shop.  (Score!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment