Tuesday, August 2, 2011

This is ridiculous!

Matilda has officially lost her mind.  Now I have put up with all kinds of nonsense from this crazy machine, but this is ridiculous.  It acts like it is sewing, but it is not actually sewing.  After hours, no, days of careful inspection and troubleshooting with my face perilously close to the inner moving parts of this goofy machine, my eyes are crossed, my shoulders are sore from slumping over, I am more frustrated than ever and Matilda is in time out.  The bobbin casing is turning as it should, but for some unknown reason the bobbin thread does not actually loop around the top thread meaning that no stitch is actually created so the thread just lays on top of the fabric while the needle pokes a neat little line of holes in the fabric as if it were sewing.  So my many sewing projects are backing up.  UGH!!!!

Meanwhile, in an attempt to save a little extra cash each month, we switched internet providers and (just to pitch a fit) the old company cut us off 3 days early.  (Jerks.)  So I was without internet access all weekend which means no recipe shopping, no idea shopping, no blog hopping, no creative outlet.  UGH!!!!

Then yesterday in our friendly neighborhood mega store I lost it.  Everything was either moved or discontinued, or just plain out of stock and everyone was in my way and I was starving and my family was eating without me because the trip to the store was taking so long.  By the time I got home I was basically barking and growling.  

I would like to say that all my emotional chaos has been the result of surging hormones of some yet unperceived pregnancy, but in reality I think the universe is just pissing me off!   

No comments:

Post a Comment