Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A New Venture

I told you guys last time that my poor sewing machine Matilda is acting crazy.  I simply cannot get rid of it though, it just means too much to me.  I will, however, allow it to sit in the closet with a dunce hat on and watch as I sew on a borrowed machine and hope that it feels awfully bad about what it's done.

With Matilda watching unhappily, I have managed to churn out some pretty neat stuff.  (Funny what you can do with functioning tools.)  This neat stuff is now in my braaand neeew Etsy shop!


Very exciting stuff, folks!  Take a look and pass it on to all your friends that are expecting or begrudgingly attending baby showers for other happy moms-to-be!  I promise this blog won't turn into a great big advertisement, but I'm just so excited!  :)

Wish me luck, guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment